- This Agreement was last modified on March 23, 2023.
Please read these Terms of Service (‘Agreement’, ‘Terms of Service’) carefully before using this website www.thehappyspace.in (our site). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by The Happy Space and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws in India.
Prohibited Use of Our Site
– any fraudulent activity;
– any activity which breaches any applicable law or regulation, whether national or international;
– any activity which may cause or result in harm to a child under 18 years of age;
– sending unsolicited advertising or other content (spam), or entering into any arrangement for such material to be sent;
– reproducing, selling or otherwise handling our site or its contents in breach of our terms of website use;
– knowingly introducing to our site, or transmit or attempt to transmit to any other site, computer or network, viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material, code or programme which is malicious or technologically harmful;
– attempting to gain unauthorised access to our site, our software, our server, or any server, computer or database connected to our site; or
– attacking our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
Contributing and Interacting with the Site & Users
Our site may allow you to upload or contribute content or other material, or to interact with other users. When making use of these facilities, it is your responsibility to ensure that any contribution or interaction is, as far as you are aware, factually correct, represents your honest opinion, and does not breach any applicable law or regulation.
In addition, any contribution or interaction must not include any material which (without limitation):
- is defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- is, or refers to material which is, sexually explicit;
- promotes violence, illegal activity or any form of discrimination;
- infringes any other person’s copyright, database right or trade mark;
- threatens, harasses, upsets, embarrasses, alarms or annoys any other person, or is likely to do so;
- advocates, promotes or assists any illegal activity;
- is likely to deceive any person or is made in breach of a legal duty owed to a third party (such as a duty of confidence);
- invades another’s privacy or cause inconvenience or anxiety to any person;
- is used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or
- gives the impression that the material emanates from us, if this is not the case.
- All services or appointments are confirmed only upon payment.
- The fee for professional services rendered will vary depending on the therapists’ years of experience, duration of the session etc. which is clearly spelt out before the sessions commence.
- Counselling or coaching sessions can be rescheduled no later than 48 hours before the agreed upon time with the Therapist. Sessions rescheduled ahead of 48 hours is free of cost. A no-show ( not turning up for the session ) or cancellations with less than 24 hours notice would be a fully billable session. A new session can be booked with new payment for the newly booked session.
- If a client decides to not go ahead with therapy or cancels before 48 hours and has already made payments, the fee can be claimed or refunded to them upon request – no later than six months since the date of payment.
- If the services are delayed or cancelled from The Happy Space, the service can be rescheduled to a mutually agreeable date or it can be refunded if the client chooses not to reschedule to another date.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by us.
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Haryana, India without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms of Service by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.